The amount of the fee depends on the date of registration.
- early bird registration for the first 150 participants ... 20 € - SOLD OUT
- registration and payment online by April 2018 ... 25 €
- registration and payment on the day of the event (May 5 or 6) ... 35 €
Number of participants is limited to 518.
The event is open to all recreational cyclists without any health issues, who are able to ride a bike and are at least 14 years old. Medical clearance from a doctor is not required for registration. The participants must sign a statement confirming they are in good health.
Minors aged 14 and 15 must be accompanied by the parents along the trail, while minors aged 16 and 17 years old are required to present a written permission from their parents or legal guardians to register for the event.
Participants can register online until and including April 25, 2018 or at the registration’s desk on the days of the event, May 5 and 6, 2018. The registrations are only valid if submitted on the prescribed form and registration is confirmed when the registration fee is paid in full. The registration fee is non-refundable. The list of participants will be published on the event’s website.
|Year of birth||Age||29 km||50 km||81 km|
|1968 in manj||50+ years||✓||✓||✓|
|1978 in manj||40+ years||✓||✓||✓|
|E-MTB BIKE||2004 in manj||14 + years||✓||✓|
Other terms and conditions
- All participants must have a race number. Anyone without a race number will not be considered a valid participant to the marathon and will therefore not be entitled to refreshments along the route, nor will they be assisted by the Organizer's emergency services in the event of an accident.
- The use of protective bike helmets is mandatory.
- At race number pick up, each participant will be issued a number for a voucher for refreshments and a gift bag.
- All participants must have their race number displayed on the front of the bike (the handlebars). The race number should be displayed according to the instructions, otherwise Organizer cannot guarantee time keeping.
- Refreshment stations will be provided along the trails. The exact locations of the stations are marked on the map of each of the trails.
- Trash may only be disposed of in the "feed zones" and no trash dumping is allowed past the marking indicating the end of the "feed zone".
- Emergency medical assistance will be available during the event.
- The route will be marked with signs and bands. Additional signs - a band along the trail will indicate the right direction. Members of the staff will be positioned at intersections.
- All participants are required to stay on the marked route. The use of shortcuts will result in immediate disqualification.
- There will be several checkpoints along the route. Any participant who fails to pass through all of the checkpoints will be disqualified and therefore marked as a participant who failed to finish the race.
- Overtaking the vehicle that marks the start of the marathon will result in disqualification. Participants who fail to reach the checkpoints within the set time limit will also be disqualified.
- On asphalt roads and the sections of the trails where there is regular road traffic, all participants must comply with local road traffic regulations. Members of the Organizer's staff will be positioned at the start of each section of the trails open to regular road traffic, to help the participants.
- The Organizer is not liable for any damage caused by a rider to himself, to a fellow participant or to a third party. All participants take part in the event entirely at their own risk.
The Organizer reserves the right to amend these rules and to inform the participants of any changes in a timely manner.
The ceremony will take place at the start and finish area near the village center of Hrpelje in the town of Hrpelje (Clik here to see the location) The first three to reach the finish line in each category will receive medals and practical prizes, while the absolute best participants (men and women) will also receive cups. There will also be a prize draw with race numbers drawn at random.
Rules and penalties
The Organizer reserves the right to stop any participant from continuing the race or disqualify any participant, if the participant deviates from the marked route, disposes of waste along the trail, uses any form of alternative transport during the race, fails to give assistance to a fellow racer in distress (in case of illness or injury) or receives external aid outside the service areas.
The medical staff may stop any participant from continuing the race at any time, if they determine that the participant is no longer able to safely continue the race. Failure to comply with this rule will result in disqualification.
For the first kilometer after the start of the race. All participants must ride behind the accompanying vehicle.
There are two checkpoints along the long trail:
- at the 31-kilometer mark, the time limit is set to 2 hours and 15 minutes - any participants who exceeds the limit will be disqualified and redirected to the medium trail
- at the 63-kilometer mark, the time limit is set to 5 hours and 00 minutes - any participants who exceeds the limit will be disqualified and taken back to the main event location